The extensive range of high-resolution G&R monitors offers the ideal solution for every application in the medical field. These monitors are the perfect choice for professional and long-term use in medical diagnostics, such as mammography, projectional radiography, and conventional radiology, thanks to their high brightness and long service life. Suitable monitors from 2–12 megapixels, in monochrome and colour, for every area of the human body and every imaging method.
- Full-screen uniformity thanks to DUE (Digital Uniformity Equaliser) functionality
- Superb greyscale reproduction
- Brightness guarantee
- Logistics service for onsite (double-swap) exchange in the event of warranty claim
With their outstanding price-performance ratio, MX series monitors are perfectly suited for cross-sectional imaging (MRI and CT) and dental diagnostics. In doing so, they meet the wide variety of requirements to serve hospitals and doctor’s offices.
- Great cost efficiency
- The DICOM luminance characteristic curve at the push of a button
- Wide product range from 1–8 megapixels, including widescreen monitors and touchscreens
- Logistics service for onsite (single-swap) exchange in the event of warranty claim